1st hour of introduction
We have an extensive track record of successfully finalized managerial cases. During these assignments, we helped our clients with sustainably revising or co-creating tangible management products and with securing their actual usage. Together with the stakeholders, we first tailored the selection of these products to fit the goal and scope of the assignment.
Besides these products we delivered countless one-off management reports and presentations to raise awareness, collect feedback, secure commitment, encourage involvement and receive support from stakeholders.
In a personal meeting, we would be happy to inform a prospect more extensively about our relevant recent success stories (while respecting the privacy of our clients). We can also provide references then.
The most popular types of management products we delivered:
- Strategy & policy statements
- Service descriptions (with underlying business model canvas, value streams, process descriptions, underpinning contracts, cost allocation-based pricing model, SLA-template and releases of knowledge base updates e.g.)
- Service portfolios (containing the publicly shared business details and privately kept technical details of each service)
- Project briefs/ plans and overall project roadmaps
- Administrative solutions (incl. data migration, interfacing & contracted maintenance)
- Availability of skilled floor walkers (to support implementation)
- HRM-related deliverables: organizational charts, function descriptions, role-based (authorization) matrices, codes of conduct, remuneration policies, human capacity plannings, human resource allocations, professional development programs (incl. coaching, training, certification, systematic job rotation and peer reviews), communication campaigns
- Management document templates (reports, checklists and other forms e.g.)
- Management dashboards (selection, specification and visual design of KPI’s, availability of reliable data sources)
- Periodic audits (incl. their specification and assessment)
- Financial deliverables: turnover forecast & (CAPEX & OPEX) budget plans