1st hour of introduction
We are an independent total solutions provider for managerial challenges within organizations, departments and teams. As a strategic partner we offer managers clear accountability and save them from having to oversee (procure, onboard, direct and keep aligned) different providers of management services.
We are also an independent one-stop shop‘ for individual management services.
We believe that being a successful generalist is a specialism by itself. We are specialized in executing tactical and strategic assignments focused on management. Of the many topics we address within this field, we deal mostly with the management of:
- “If you believe business is built on relationships, make building them your business.” (Scott Stratten),
- “Management is doing things right, leadership is doing the right things.” (Peter Drucker),
- “Give a man a fish and you’ll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you’ve fed him for a lifetime.” (Confucius),
- “Culture eats strategy for breakfast.” (Peter Drucker),
- “There is no magic pill, just dedication.” (anonymous).
We abide by the guiding code of professional conduct which is meticulously defined by this (inter)nationally recognized trade organization for management consultants. The code is centered around core values which are explicitly integrated into our policy and general terms & conditions. These interconnected values illustrate how we think and act as well as what our clients expect us to respect:
- Professionally independent
Depending on the case, we assemble a high performing team from our (partnering) professionals who each:
- shares our philosophy and core values,
- is a proven entrepreneur,
- achieved demonstrated success with servicing managers,
- is a senior (having a mature personality and built a longstanding track record, consistently demonstrating a cohesive mix of relevant intrinsic traits),
- has successfully finalized management (related) education at least at the bachelor level,
- masters a large toolbox of relevant best practices (and has an accurate sense of when to actually apply and not apply such standards),
- has an insatiable craving for professional learning and growth (keeps one’s knowledge up-to-date, such as about the latest trends in innovative methods and state-of-the-art solutions) and
- is sufficiently compatible with the other team members to intensively collaborate in a constructive atmosphere.
Since 1996, the founding director is an (inter)nationally oriented management consultant and project manager, specialized in business transformation and IT-alignment. His professional education includes: MBA, BBA (cum laude), lean six sigma black belt, EFQM assessor, lead auditor ISO 9000, ITIL, Prince2, scrum master, CIPP/E. He speaks and writes English and Dutch fluently.
We are an active part of a symbiotic network of loosely coupled high performing peers, who each have a specific managerial field of expertise. We recruit independent professionals (for collaboration in our assignments) preferably via this network. This sourcing channel helps us to validate their professionalism and enables us to recommend them for their professional contributions. At the moment, we do not hire professionals for employment directly by our firm.
Though we are an independent entity, we value our ecosystem of trusted partners with whom we mutually:
- share professional knowledge and insights (while remaining discreet about the identity of organizations and individual contacts),
- introduce contacts from our network (e.g. refer clients), after everyone’s permission and
- collaborate to share capacity, optionally with rebranding the subcontractor’s private label (so it matches the identity of the prime contractor).
We are also open for partnerships with other organizations and independent professionals, who share our philosophy, core values and quality of service. Please, contact us if you are interested in freely exploring such partnership with us.
We accept assignments which are unique in terms of context, complexity and size. So, the type, level and amount of effort required to execute such assignment depends on different (often complex interrelated) variables. To keep our terms reasonable and to be able to help clients expeditiously, we provide our services as a best effort (i.e. on a time-and-material basis). Clients can procure this effort as a:
- subscription (i.e. in a periodic batch of mandays) during a specific project and/ or calendar period or
- credit voucher (i.e. a batch of mandays) which remains valid during a certain period.
In exceptional cases, we may be open to negotiating a (partial):
- fixed price (optionally with a shared risk-reward structure or contingency component) or
- legal co-ownership (e.g. via a shared joint venture).
Periodically, we monitor the competitiveness of our terms via our network and public sources. We limit our budget for transportation, housing, marketing, sales, public relations, and managerial overhead. These are some of the measures which allow us to offer reasonable terms.