This privacy statement applies to data processing directly related to the website with our domain name. Please, check the privacy policies of social media platforms and other third party websites on which we may be present and/or active.
Purpose, type and retention period
The purpose and type of processing and the retention period of (persistent) cookies of the website are described for each category of cookies. Please, click ‘Cookie settings’ on any page footer to read those descriptions.
We process website traffic data (with and without cookies) to:
- avoid or limit spam and security risks (including threats from malicious activities from hackers) and
- anonymously research & develop business via statistical data analyses.
Data submitted via forms on this website may be used occasionally also for (direct) marketing purposes, unless the data subject explicitly mentions in the submitted data to not consent with this purpose.
Data we process
We monitor, store, analyse and/or otherwise proces only non sensitive/ non special personal data. This data is:
- generated by users trafficking this website (including IP-numbers, http headers and other ‘fingerprint‘ data) and
- explicitly submitted by users via:
- (login, account registration and contact) forms on this website and
- emails (i.e. incl. their attachments).
Who has access
Parties who have full or partial access to the data:
- from our organisation, only the webmaster of this website,
- the external hoster and
- an external threat detection service (of which the name can not be disclosed on this public website for security reasons) and
- third parties, whenever this is legally obligatory.
Fundamental rights of data subjects
Users can at any time exercise these privacy rights, concerning the processing of their personal data. Only data we are obliged to keep (for legal or security purposes) can not be deleted before the legal retention period. Only for technical reasons, an user with a registered account can not change the username of the account. Please, contact us via our contact form, if you would like to exercise your privacy rights concerning the processing of your personal data.
As we take data privacy seriously, we have taken various organisational and technical measures to secure the data we process.
Data breach procedure
1) Please, asap call our Data Protection Officer (via the phone number mentioned on our contact page) to report a (possible and/or near) data breach. 2) Instantly report the breach via the form on the aforementioned page and include a secure reference to a) a copy of your ID without readable citizens service number and b) as much details about the breach as possible. 3) In a separate message, provide us with the login credentials to access aforementioned privacy sensitive data. 4) Check your reception of our confirmation mail.