Data we process
We monitor, store, analyse and/ or otherwise proces only (non sensitive) personal data:
- generated by users trafficking this website (including IP-numbers, http headers and other ‘fingerprint‘ data) and
- explicitly submitted by users via (login, account registration and contact) forms on this website and via emails (i.e. incl. their attachments).
Type, purpose and retention
The type and purpose of processing and the retention period of (persistent) cookies are described for each category of cookies. Please, click ‘Cookie settings’ on any page footer to read those descriptions.
We process website traffic data to:
- avoid spam and security risks (including threats from malicious activities from hackers) and
- anonymously research & develop business.
Data submitted via forms of this website may be used occasionally also for marketing purposes, unless the data subject explicitly mentions in the submitted data to not consent with this purpose.
Who has access
Parties who have access to the data:
- from our organization, only the webmaster of this website,
- the external hoster and
- following parties:
- an external threat detection service (of which the name can not be disclosed on this public website for security reasons)
- third parties, whenever this is legally obligatory.
Fundamental rights of data subjects
Users can at any time exercise these privacy rights, concerning the processing of their personal data. Only data we are obliged to keep (for administrative, legal or security purposes) can not be deleted. Only for technical reasons, an user with a registered account can not change the username of the account. Please, contact us via our contact form, if you would like to exercise your privacy rights concerning the processing of your personal data.
As we take data privacy seriously, we have taken various technical and organizational measures to secure the data we process.
Data breach procedure
Please, asap call our Data Protection Officer (via the phone number mentioned on our contact form) to report a (possible and/ or near) data breach. Additionally, instantly report the breach via aforementioned form and next check reception of the automatic confirmation mail.