Have the first hour of introduction for free!
Organisations we serve
We serve the European business-to-business market exclusively.
We have extensive experience with providing our managerial services to:
- commercial (privately owned or publicly traded) businesses and
- non-commercial (governmental and publicly owned non-profit) organisations.
We fulfilled numerous assignments for organisations of pretty much any:
- size (from Startups, to Small and Medium-sized Enterprises and to Larger Organisations),
- maturity level (from initial to optimizing),
- work culture (from informal to formal) and
- type (from stable ‘marathon runners’ to agile ‘sprinters’ figuratively speaking).
Contact persons of our clients
Typical contracting bodies of our clients are (single and multi-headed):
- executive and supervisory boards,
- senior (staff and line) management and
- works councils.
Though their professional roots and business natures may vary, these decision-makers have in common:
- the insight that sustainably improving their organisation is continuously business-critical and
- the ambition, authority and access to sufficient resources to continuously invest in sustainably improving their organisation.
Below is a selection of industries where we applied our domain knowledge. For most of the mentioned clients, we executed medium to larger assignments. For countless clients not listed here, we executed smaller assignments.
- CVO Groep
- Rotterdam School of Management
- Crypto Solutions
- Dutch P&I Services
- Equens (Interpay)
- ING Groep (Nationale-Nederlanden)
- The Share Council
Governmental & NGO’s
- Abvakabo FNV
- Gemeente Overbetuwe
- Regioplan Beleidsonderzoek
- UWV (GAK)
- Eurotransplant International Foundation
- Respect Zorggroep
- Ampelmann Operations
- Applikon Biotechnology
- Faurecia automotive seating
- Gerco Brandpreventie
- Mourik Services
- Van de Lande
- Verkerk Groep
- Endemol Nederland
- Rodi Media
- Crestec Europe
- Ingram Micro
- XXImo (Mobility Card Services)
- Bouwinvest Real Estate Investors
- Cushman & Wakefield (DTZ Zadelhoff)
- Nederlandse Woonbond
- Rabo Vastgoedgroep
- Liander (Continuon)
- Vattenfall (Nuon)
- Marcel Wanders
- Nederlandse Loterij