1st hour of introduction
About our client portfolio
We serve the European business-to-business market exclusively.
We have extensive experience with providing our managerial services to:
- publicly owned (not for profit) organizations and
- commercial (privately owned or publicly traded) businesses.
We fulfilled numerous assignments for organizations of any:
- size (from startups, to Small and Medium-sized Enterprises and to larger organizations),
- maturity level (from initial to optimizing e.g.),
- work culture (from informal to formal e.g.) and
- type (from stable ‘marathon runners’ to agile ‘sprinters’ figuratively speaking).
Having served such variety of organizations in different sectors allows us to use and combine the best of these different worlds and enables us to offer a refreshing holistic view and lean approach.
Typical contracting bodies of our clients are (single and multi-headed):
- executive and supervisory boards,
- senior (staff and line) management and
- works councils.
Though their professional roots and business natures may vary, these decision makers share:
- the insight that sustainably improving their organization is continuously business-critical and
- the ambition, authority and access to sufficient resources to continuously invest in sustainably improving their organization.
A selection of sectors and clients we served in alphabetical order:
- CVO Groep
- Rotterdam School of Management
- Crypto Solutions
- Dutch P&I Services
Governmental & NGO’s
- Gemeente Overbetuwe
- Regioplan Beleidsonderzoek
- Stichting Eurotransplant International Foundation
- Stichting Respect Zorggroep
- Ampelmann Operations
- Applikon Biotechnology
- Faurecia automotive seating
- Gerco Brandpreventie
- Mourik Services
- Van de Lande
- Verkerk Groep
- Rodi Media
- Crestec Europe
- Mobility Card Services
- Bouwinvest Real Estate Investors
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Nederlandse Woonbond
- Rabo Vastgoedgroep
- Ingram Micro