About our client portfolio
We serve the European business-to-business market exclusively. We have extensive experience with providing our managerial services to:
- publicly owned (not for profit) organizations and
- commercial (privately owned or publicly traded) businesses.
We fulfilled numerous assignments for organizations of any:
- size (from startups, to Small and Medium-sized Enterprises and to larger organizations),
- maturity level (from initial to optimizing e.g.),
- work culture (from informal to formal e.g.) and
- type (from stable ‘marathon runners’ to agile ‘sprinters’ figuratively speaking).
Having served such variety of organizations enables us to use and combine the best of different worlds.
A selection of sectors and clients we served is listed below in alphabetical order.
Typical contracting bodies of our clients are (single and multi-headed):
- executive and supervisory boards,
- senior (staff and line) managers and
- works councils.
Though their professional roots and business natures may vary, these decision makers share:
- the insight that sustainably improving their organization is continuously business-critical and
- the ambition, authority and access to sufficient resources to continuously invest in sustainably improving their organization.
- CVO Groep
- Rotterdam School of Management
- Crypto Solutions
- Dutch P&I Services
Governmental & NGO’s
- Gemeente Overbetuwe
- Regioplan Beleidsonderzoek
- Stichting Eurotransplant International Foundation
- Stichting Respect Zorggroep
- Ampelmann Operations
- Applikon Biotechnology
- Faurecia automotive seating
- Gerco Brandpreventie
- Mourik Services
- Van de Lande
- Verkerk Groep
- Rodi Media
- Crestec Europe
- Mobility Card Services
- Bouwinvest Real Estate Investors
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Nederlandse Woonbond
- Rabo Vastgoedgroep
- Ingram Micro